BioBM always strives to maintain the highest level of ethics. We base all of our actions on the following tenets:
- Clients Come First – In every decision, we always strive to do what is best for the client. We realize that we only succeed when our clients succeed.
- Win-Win Situations – If we do not think that an arrangement would be successful for both ourselves and our clients or partners, then we will not enter into it.
- Transparency – We always strive to be as transparent as possible to our clients and business partners.
- Privacy – We believe that our clients business is just that: their business. We do not disclose our clients nor discuss their businesses in any way without express consent to do so.
- Trust – We extend trust to our clients and business partners and strive to earn the trust of our partners by honoring our commitments and acting with integrity.
- Respect – We treat everyone with respect, regardless of the situation or relationship.
We also have a number of policies to protect our clients and business partners.
BioBM Consulting recognizes that there are situations in which it cannot in good faith serve two companies that may be in competition with one another. In these instances, BioBM has the obligation to refuse service to one of the companies. BioBM will never provide the same service to direct competitors. In the instance that there may be a perceived conflict of interest, such as if 1) different services are to be provided to two direct competitors, 2) the same service is to be provided to two indirect competitors, or 3) the same service is to be provided to two non-competing companies with a substantial overlap in target markets, BioBM will notify both parties and consider all positions before deciding if a conflict of interest exists.
BioBM Consulting recognizes that it cannot in good faith recommend services provided by companies which are paying BioBM a referral fee, which have remunerated BioBM in any way, or in which BioBM owns an equity stake. If BioBM recommends such a service to our clients, we will disclose our relationship with the companies when making the recommendation. Furthermore, any referral fee paid to BioBM due to a client’s business will be credited to that client’s account with BioBM. (All such credits will be issued on the date of receipt and will expire in six months.)
BioBM Consulting is dedicated to maintaining the trust of its clients, prospective clients, and business partners and recognizes confidentiality as an important part of this. BioBM Consulting, its employees, contractors, and any other agents who legally operate under its name will not disclose any nonpublic technical or business information, which is marked as confidential or otherwise communicated under circumstances that would cause one to reasonably conclude it should be treated as confidential, for a period of three years or until the disclosing party releases such information publicly. During this period, disclosure of confidential information will be limited to employees or contractors working under BioBM with a need to know such information to fulfill the duties of BioBM to the disclosing party.
If you have any questions about BioBM’s policies or rules of professional conduct, please contact us.